sca-bindings-comment message

Subject: Potential Bug in SCA WS Binding Conformance Tests

Hi,

I'm cross-posting this message to the public comments list so those who are not OASIS members and may be interested in the conformance tests can see this....

I have come across a potential bug in the WS Binding conformance tests:

Test Module: BWS_200x
Location: pom.xml

Problem:

This module uses the same artifact id as BWS_2001. It also is not clear what assertion it applies to

Solution:

Remove the module or change the name and artifact id.