Subject: Reminder: Dial-in and Informal Chat Room Details for initial SCA-BindingsTC call

Folks,

This is a reminder that the initial SCA-Bindings TC call
will take place today at

08:00 - 10:00 Pacific
11:00 - 13:00 Eastern
16:00 - 18:00 British
17:00 - 19:00 Central Europe

The agenda is unchanged from the previous notice sent
out to this mail list.

The callin numbers are as follows:

   From the AMER region dial:
       +1-888-967-2253
       +1-650-607-2253
  From the APAC region dial:
       1800 222 712 (Australia toll-free)
       800 9491 2777
       +61 2 8817 6100
  From the EMEA region dial:
       +44 118 924 9000

 The conference id/password are: 190605# and SCAOASIS#
(190605# 72262747#)

 #5 toggles mute on/off during the call.
Please stay on mute when you are not speaking as this cuts
down the background noise on the conference.

We have also set up an INFORMAL browser-based chat room
that can be used to help with the running of the call and
to provide an INFORMAL channel for communication for those
members who have internet access.

The URL to use for the chat room is:

http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/sca-bindings-TC

Please set your name in the chatroom, which is done through
the Settings button at the top of the page.

I look forward to working with you all later today!

Yours,  Mike.

Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com