Subject: CORRECTION - SCA-Binding TC Contributions

Hi,
    When constructing the contribution emails for SCA, I made an
error and put the EJB Session Bean Binding in the SCA Bindings TC
email, rather than the SCA-J TC email, (once again demonstrating the
need for "deep semantics" on the part of my email client :-). As
Simon Holdsworth pointed out to me, aside from being the wrong place
to make the contribution, it is also out of scope for the Bindings TC.

    So please accept my apologies. I'll send out an email to the SCA-
J TC in a moment.

cheers,
    jeff