Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Errata for the JMS Binding Specification

Hi Michael,

I don't suppose you'd be willing  to file these as issues..., so that I could enter them appropriately into JIRA?

-Eric.

Michael Rowley wrote:
2E22E42D2E71B845B67F093A02B962DB01358369@repbex01.amer.bea.com" type="cite">

On behalf of BEA Systems, I hereby contribute the following suggested errata for SCA JMS Binding Specification.

The line numbers and section numbers are based on the corresponding input specification for this TC.

Michael Rowley

1. Incorrect schema definition for JMS binding objects' properties

The schema definition given in section 2 of the JMS binding document is inconsistent with that given in section 1.4 and the examples that follow it, in the definition of the property element.

The JMS binding schema should include the following complex type definition:

<complexType name="BindingProperty">
    <simpleContent>
        <extension base="string">
            <attribute name="name" type="NMTOKEN"/>
            <attribute name="type" type="string" use="optional" default="xs:string"/>
        </extension>
    </simpleContent>
</complexType>

The definitions of the Destination, ConnectionFactory, ActivationSpec, Headers, ResourceAdapter and OperationProperties types should be updated to replace every occurence of:

<element name="property" type="string" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

by:

<element name="property" type="sca:BindingProperty" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

In addition, given the optional nature of the type attribute of the BindingProperty type, the schema in section 1.4 needs to be updated to replace every occurrence of:

<property name="NMTOKEN" type="string">*

by:

<property name="NMTOKEN" type="string"?>*