Subject: Fw: Members section request to SCA-Bindings TC

Folks,

Please take a look at Mark's request to the TC for potential presenters and topics for presentations.

I'd encourage anyone who would be willing to present or prepare SCA Bindings material to please contact Mark.

Thanks, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Simon Holdsworth/UK/IBM on 21/11/2007 12:14 -----
Mark Little <mlittle@redhat.com>

20/11/2007 16:41

Simon Holdsworth/UK/IBM@IBMGB
cc
Subject
Members section request to SCA-Bindings TC

Simon, on behalf of the OpenCSA member section I wonder if you could pass on the following to the people in your TC? The member section is maintaining a database of potential presenters and topics they could present on, if we are asked to attend conferences, workshops etc. So far we have a few people who presented at the Plenary, but it would be good if we could get as many offers as possible.

Mark.

----

Mark Little
mlittle@redhat.com

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David Owens (Ireland)