Subject: RE: [sca-bindings] ISSUE 12: Usage of JMS selectors

Hi Eric,

As seen from your comments, the existing URI format that this TC is
having  already differs from the link you have provided (and since your
name is there as a contributor I guess we can trust you :)

The latest draft version (without my proposal) says

 o	jms:<jms-dest>?
 connectionFactoryName=<Connection-Factory-Name> &
 destinationType={queue|topic}
 deliveryMode=<Delivery-Mode> &
 timeToLive=<Time-To-Live> &
 priority=<Priority> &
  <User-Property>=<User-Property-Value> & ...

Your points (no custom properties, URI should no longer includes
destinationType, etc.) are against the current spec, so I think that
should be addressed as totally new issue(s).

Btw, IF the work under this OASIS TC is supposed to be synchronized to
"URI proposal that the SOAP/JMS group has submitted to the IETF " (which
at least to me is a totally new requirement and assumption) than it
might be a good idea to remove the URI definitions here and instead link
to that proposal directly.

Best Regards
Peter