Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Is there going to be a F2F on week of Mar 4 in Boston?

Tom,

Apologies, I have been remiss in not updating the calendar.  I will do so tomorrow.

Thanks for reminding me,  Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com

Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com>

07/02/2008 17:11
Please respond to
tom@coastin.com

Michael Rowley <mrowley@bea.com>
cc
Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>, sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [sca-bindings] Is there going to be a F2F on week of Mar 4 in Boston?

It would be appropriate for the Chair to update the calendar to show
this face to face.

It is still showing only a teleconf on Thursday of that week.

Tom Rutt