Subject: RE: [sca-bindings] Looking forward to the face-to-face in Burlington

Hi Eric,

I won't make it tomorrow, staying in the office at the late evening on
14th of February would bring me close to a divorce I guess :)

So just sharing my view, the only open issue for the JCA is Bindings-22
"Bindings specifications should provide exemplary Implementations for
Callbacks and Conversations"

Unless I am totally mistaken there is not much to discuss for JCA  and
the answer is pretty obvious - these are not supported, JCA at least to
me is about transactions, security, lifecycle management  of resource
adapter and services expected from the app server, but definitely not
about  how an EIS code could form complex conversational patterns over
ManagedConnections / ActivationEndpoints.

Best Regards
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Johnson [mailto:eric@tibco.com]
Sent: Thursday, 14. February 2008 00:30
To: OASIS Bindings
Subject: [sca-bindings] Looking forward to the face-to-face in
Burlington

I'm thinking forward to our face-to-face, and wondering whether the JCA
binding will be on the agenda.

If it is, I would like to know somewhat in advance, as I will need to
learn more about JCA and confer with my colleagues so that I come
appropriate prepared.

Perhaps a brief discussion of the agenda for the face-to-face makes
sense as part of our next meeting tomorrow?

Thoughts?

-Eric.