Subject: Attending the face to face in Burlington

Since I happened to miss our previous conference call, and I apparently
forgot to tell Simon before the last meeting, I thought I should mention
that I am going to be at the face to face in Burlington, MA on Tuesday,
in case there is anyone who needs to know who doesn't already.

If someone who is more "in the know" wouldn't mind passing along a phone
number to call in case I happen to get lost/need assistance showing up,
that would be most reassuring.

Thanks.

-Eric Johnson.