Subject: Resolving the namespace issue via the steering committee...

In a brief discussion I just had with TIBCO's representative on the SCA
Steering Committee (SCA-SC), he indicated that he was not familiar with
the "namespace" issue that we were kicking over to the SCA-SC.

Looking back through the minutes of our face to face, I could not find
where in the minutes we assigned anyone the action item to push the
issue to the SCA-SC.

Am I missing something?

Please advise.

-Eric.