Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] ISSUE-37: Policy intent examples are incorrect

Sounds right.  Sorry, I just didn't recall that you had already flagged
this little problem.

Dave Booz
STSM, SCA and WebSphere Architecture
Co-Chair OASIS SCA-Policy TC
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com
http://washome.austin.ibm.com/xwiki/bin/view/SCA2Team/WebHome

             Eric Johnson
             <eric@tibco.com>
             04/22/2008 12:36          David Booz/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS
                                       sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [sca-bindings] ISSUE-37: Policy
                                       intent examples are incorrect

Logged as: http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-37

I note that I flagged this problem in this email:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bindings/200804/msg00008.html

Simon Holdsworth did indicate he thought some of the issues from that
email could be dealt with by the editors:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bindings/200804/msg00013.html

If we're lucky, Simon and the other editors will have a third draft by
Thursday, thus mooting this issue.

Perhaps we should have an action on the editors to apply the changes
that they think are purely editorial, before we go down the path of
mining my email for each individual issue, or we should roll up all the
editorial items into one issue. I'm still somewhat embarrassed by the
fact that we spent almost an entire meeting opening issues that I raised
based on that review, and I think we need to use the time more
productively.

-Eric.