Subject: Issue resolution owners

Folks,

Given that the number of open issues is growing steadily, I'd like to manage the issue list a little more actively.  I've updated Thursday's meeting agenda to list the open issues in groups, where there are proposed resolutions, where there are not but there is an identifiable owner of the resolution, and where there is no resolution or identifiable owner.  For the ones without owners, I'd like to assign someone as resolution owner for that issue if possible.  It may be that there are a few left without owners; those we can discuss at the face to face if necessary.

Here's the current list of issues with no resolution owner:

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-7
JMS bindingType and ordered intent - clarification needed
Raiser: Peter Peshev
Resolution owner: Simon H + someone involved in the ordered intent definition?

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-13
What namespace(s) do we use for each binding?
Raiser: Martin Chapman
Resolution owner: Possibly Mike Rowley or Anish Karmarker as the liaison representatives, or Simon Nash?

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-22
Bindings specifications should provide exemplary Implementations for Callbacks and Conversations
Raiser: Mike Edwards
Notes: As for BINDINGS-2, this is waiting for clarification around conversations at the assembly level
Resolution owner: Spec editors?

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-23
@wsdlElement definition needs clarification on "equivalent" and use of WSDL 2.0 constructs
Raiser: Eric Johnson
Resolution owner: Anish Karmarkar?

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-24
Which wire did a message arrive on?
Raiser: Sanjay Patil
Resolution owner: volunteers?

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-25
Is it required that every implementation of binding.ws support the soap intent?
Raiser: Anish Karmarkar
Resolution owner: volunteers?

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-27
Identifying data binding and operation selection
Raiser: Mike Rowley
Resolution owner: Simon H + Piotr Przybylski?

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-28
Specifying JNDI context URI
Raiser: Piotr Przybylski
Resolution owner: Simon H + Piotr Przybylski?

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-29
Properties on Bindings
Raiser: Piotr Przybylski
Resolution owner: Simon H + Anish Karmarkar?

Thanks, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com