Subject: RE: [sca-bindings] Groups - SCA Bindings minutes 2008-05-01 (sca bindings minutes 2008-05-01.doc) uploaded

AFAICT, membership status of a person is based on the type of his/her
registration (Observer, Member, etc), his/her attendance history, etc.
The TC does not 'determine' the membership status as such and therefore
recording the TC's view about somebody's membership status seems
pointless to me.

-- Sanjay