Subject: Last check for attendees at the SCA-bindings F2F

Meeting: I have the following people attending in person, so far:
Ashok Malhotra
Anish Karmarkar
Eric Johnson
Simon Holdsworth
Mike Edwards
Simon Nash
Laurent Domenech
Martin Chapman
Plamen Pavlov
Vladimir Savchenko

Thursday Dinner: Will you be joining the group for dinner on Thursday (July 17) night?  I have the following people so far:
Anish Karmarkar
Eric Johnson
Simon Holdsworth
Mike Edwards
Simon Nash
Laurent Domenech
Martin Chapman
Plamen Pavlov
Vladimir Savchenko

Dietary restrictions: No sushi, no shellfish

Thanks.
-Eric.