Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Groups - SCA Bindings minutes 2008-07-17 (SCA Bindingsminutes 2008-07-17.doc) uploaded

Eric,

I have updated the minutes as per this and your other comment. It was my recollection that there was indeed only one vote in favour and that the amendment was voted down.

If anyone has any concerns about this, please voice them when we address the minutes in today's call.

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com

Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>

30/07/2008 21:55

Simon Holdsworth/UK/IBM@IBMGB
cc
OASIS Bindings <sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
Re: [sca-bindings] Groups - SCA Bindings minutes 2008-07-17 (SCA Bindings minutes   2008-07-17.doc) uploaded

Hi Simon,

Hmmm, another detail.

Looks like I got some of my minute taking wrong.  On approximately page 7 (I'm on Linux, my page numbering is probably different), there is this gem:

Eric Johnson:
Mike E: Call the question

Eric Johnson:
No objections

Eric Johnson: Vote on amendment:

Eric Johnson: Only one objection, amendment voted down.

This last line is self-contradictory.  I believe it is supposed to read "only one vote for", but I don't remember what happened to that level of detail.  I believe I caught the gist of the result, and the way you've summarized the motions at the top suggests that you agree with the "amendment voted down" assessment.

My apologies to all for this minor gaff in the minutes.

-Eric.

simon_holdsworth@uk.ibm.com wrote:
The document named SCA Bindings minutes 2008-07-17 (SCA Bindings minutes
2008-07-17.doc) has been submitted by Mr. Simon Holdsworth to the OASIS
Service Component Architecture / Bindings (SCA-Bindings) TC document
repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bindings/document.php?document_id=28954

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bindings/download.php/28954/SCA%20Bindings%20minutes%202008-07-17.doc

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste

-OASIS Open Administration