Subject: RE: [sca-bindings] JCA, JMS and WS CD packages uploaded

Hi Simon,

  Please do not delete anything – OASIS rules require that all assets remain available. There will be numerous email messages with links to those documents; removing them will break the links.

Regards,

Mary

From: Simon Holdsworth [mailto:simon_holdsworth@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 7:41 AM
To: sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org

Folks,

I've uploaded the CD packages for the three specs.    I'd really appreciate it if someone could volunteer to check over the packages before I send them to Mary.

In preparing these packages I've done the following:

  • Renamed the documents from -CD-01.* to -cd01.*
  • Updated the copyright statements in the schema sections to OASIS and use consistent dates with the containing document.
  • Added a paragraph to the WS binding conformance section indicating that the .xsd file is authoritative.
  • Accepted all changes in the documents
  • Extracted the schema into separate files, correcting the reference to the sca-core.xsd to be sca-core-1.1-cd01.xsd
    I have named the schema files as they are named in the SCA assembly CD package, however this has resulted in a bit of inconsistency:
    sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec.cd01.doc ->  sca-binding-jms-1.1-cd01.xsd
    sca-wsbinding-1.1-spec.cd01.doc ->  sca-binding-ws-1.1-cd01.xsd
    sca-jcabinding-1.1-spec.cd01.doc ->  sca-binding-jca-1.1-cd01.xsd
    So we may want to consider renaming the binding specs so that the docs and the .xsd files have consistent names.

Editors please note that next revision of each of these specs needs to be based on the version that is within the package.

Unless anyone objects I intend to remove the -CD-01.* versions of the documents from the doc. repository.

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com