Subject: RE: [sca-bindings] Fw: [chairs] OASIS Issues Tracking System

Simon,
+1 to keep using current system for this version of the spec.

Piotr

Regards,

Piotr Przybylski
Architect, WPS and SCA Bindings
Phone: 650-645-8213 T/L 367-8213

Inactive hide details for "Pavlov, Plamen" ---11/19/2008 03:21:57 AM---Hi Simon,"Pavlov, Plamen" ---11/19/2008 03:21:57 AM---Hi Simon,

          "Pavlov, Plamen" <plamen.pavlov@sap.com>

          11/19/2008 03:21 AM

"Simon Holdsworth" <simon_holdsworth@uk.ibm.com>, <sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

RE: [sca-bindings] Fw: [chairs] OASIS Issues Tracking System

Hi Simon,

+1 on your side

Regards, Plamen