Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Updates to specs, revision bars

Mike,

OK, so it sounds like there is not an issue with the existing cd01-revN documents (assuming all applied issue resolutions are listed in the appendix), and that reviewers should not rely on any revision marking within the document, but rather diff the CD candidate document against the previous CD.

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com

Mike Edwards/UK/IBM@IBMGB

16/12/2008 09:42

"OASIS Bindings" <sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
Re: [sca-bindings] Updates to specs, revision bars

Simon,

I'm with Eric on this one.

When we're ready with CD02, you can create a diff of that document against CD01 which will show all the changes between the

two versions.  This should enable reviewers to check everything that has been done.  It is more important to keep a list of all the

Issue resolutions that have been applied between the two versions, so that they can be checked off by the reviewers - enabling

all those issues to be moved from "Applied" state to "Closed" state,,,

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com