Subject: SCA bindings schedule

The schedule set by the Open CSA Liaison subcommittee is as follows:

             Sep 15, 2008 - Raise the bar for opening new issues (for
all TCs)
             Sep 29, 2008 - Incorporate RFC 2119 language
             Nov 15, 2008 - Detailed design for testing work
             Jan 23, 2009 - Assembly TC to start 1st Public Review (60 day)
             Feb 23, 2009 - Other TCs to start 1st Public Review (60 day)
             May 31, 2009 - Finish all the work
             July 4, 2009 - Submit specs to OASIS for OS vote

Obviously, some of the deadlines above were not met (and some will not
be). The liaison committee is trying to figure out what changes need to
be made to the above schedule. To that end, they would like to know if
we would meet the Feb 23rd deadline for public review. If not, what is
the expected date for public review.

I would like to request that we put this on the next call's agenda.

Thanks.