Subject: Editorial items

While looking at the proposal I wrote up, I noticed these items:

binding.jms:
  • Missing a normative reference [SCA-Assembly]
  • Non-normative reference section is still TBD
  • binding.jms/@correlationScheme - values don't follow new convention
  • binding.jms/destination/@create - values don't follow convention
  • @JMSDeliveryMode - these values are of course derived from elsewhere, so probably shouldn't follow the new conventions lay out here.  Or should they?
binding.jca:
  • Missing a normative reference [SCA-Assembly]
  • Non-normative reference section is still TBD
  • Element names don't follow the naming conventions that we're supposed to be resolving with issues 57, 58, 59
  • jca.outbound.connection/connection/@create, jca.inbound.connection/activationSpec/@create - values don't conform to our newly stated conventions.
-Eric.