Subject: Issue 2: proposal (v7)

At the last virtual f2f [1] we set the direction for resolution of this
issue (lot of contentious motions/discussions).

I have applied the changes to version v6 of the proposal (per our
resolutions) and created v7 (attached). The proposal has all the RFC
keywords in it. I would like to propose that we make this the resolution
for this issue, asking the editors to include it binding.ws in a new
section (with appropriate edits for examples/scenarios). Once this is
done the only outstanding item coming out of this issue would be to
include in the conformance section that this new protocol is optional
(there is a separate issue for the conformance section) -- make this an
AI for the editors or part of the conformance issue.

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bindings/download.php/30294/SCA%20Bindings%20minutes%202008-12-01.doc

SCA-bindings-issue2-proposal-v7.doc