Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] ODF or Word format for the OASIS Specs??

Eric Johnson wrote:
> I took binding-jms-cd01-rev4, opened it in OpenOffice, fixed the line
> numbering, and exported the PDF.
>
> Attached is the result.  It is more than three times larger - I wonder
> what the difference is?

The formatting in the Word+Acrobat version looks a bit nicer to me.
For example, section 1.2 has the indentation badly mangled in the
OO3-produced version.  I also prefer the way the Word+Acrobat version
puts a gap between line numbers and text.

I found the button to get the left sidebar TOC to appear in the
Word+Acrobat version.  This is great!

We should ask the editors to use this form in future when producing PDFs.

   Simon