Subject: Editorial issues while producing CD02

Folks,

I've posted cd02 drafts, I'd appreciate it if you could take a look before I create the final cd02 packages for publication (at which point I will clear all change bars).

Some editorial issues/inconsistencies I've noticed in doing this:

Font/Style inconsistency:  binding.jms uses the Normal/Arial paragraph format, while binding.ws (and assembly) use Body Text/Verdana. Unfortunately the assembly spec uses both of these styles so for the moment I have not changed this.
Missing xs: prefix:  binding.jms and binding.jca use QName and NMTOKEN with no xs: prefix.
Names of attributes/elements: binding.jms uses bold+italic, binding.ws uses italic, binding.jca and assembly use normal.

Schema conformance statement.  I've not changed these; binding.ws has:

The normative web services binding XML Schema can be obtained by dereferencing the XML Schema namespace, and is also included for convenience in Appendix A. The <binding.ws> element MUST be valid according to its XML Schema.

While binding.jms and binding.jca have:

The XML schema available at the namespace URI, defined by this specification, is considered to be authoritative and takes precedence over the XML Schema defined in the appendix of this document.

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com