Subject: Proposal 01 for Issue 54

Attached as revisions to CD02.

I did my best to capture many of the points raised in the calls in which
we talked about this, but I suspect I missed something.

If you review before next call, and have comments, I'll do my best to
integrate those comments before then.

Please excuse the fact that OpenOffice completely mangled the table of
contents.  If you don't update the TOC before saving, it sometimes gets
confused.  No changes intended there.

-Eric.

sca-binding-ws-1.1-spec-cd02-issue54-proposal-01.doc