Subject: Changing applied issues to closed - one issue left

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-17

Based on the JIRA changes Anish made, we apparently resolved that no
changes were needed for this particular issue, yet I didn't find any
such resolution in any of the meeting minutes that I looked at
immediately prior to the change done by Anish.

Nor has was this issue identified as being applied for the purposes of
any of our CD votes.

Perhaps someone else might be more successful finding the relevant
history for this issue?  What state should it be in?

Either that, or we should treat it as an unresolved issue, and vote on
close with no action.....

-Eric.