Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Changing applied issues to closed - one issueleft

Hi Simon,

Simon Holdsworth wrote:
OF1375F361.5569F946-ON80257578.0041315D-80257578.00417D72@uk.ibm.com" type="cite">
Eric,

My reading of the minutes was that BINDINGS-17 was resolved by opening an issue against assembly including the required text.  The issue is ASSEMBLY-57, and the text does appear there.
Indeed, the minutes of March 4 & 5, 2008, show this as resolved....
OF1375F361.5569F946-ON80257578.0041315D-80257578.00417D72@uk.ibm.com" type="cite">
In terms of our process, this issue cannot be applied, and I suppose that means it should be closed with no action, as there is no bindings work required.  Not sure whether we can imply CNA from the original resolution, or if we need a formal motion to do so.
For the clarity of the historical record of the TC, spending one to two minutes to tie this one up with a bow might be a good idea.

-Eric.
OF1375F361.5569F946-ON80257578.0041315D-80257578.00417D72@uk.ibm.com" type="cite">
Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com

Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>

13/03/2009 04:24

"SCA >> OASIS Bindings" <sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc

Subject
[sca-bindings] Changing applied issues to closed - one issue left

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-17

Based on the JIRA changes Anish made, we apparently resolved that no
changes were needed for this particular issue, yet I didn't find any
such resolution in any of the meeting minutes that I looked at
immediately prior to the change done by Anish.

Nor has was this issue identified as being applied for the purposes of
any of our CD votes.

Perhaps someone else might be more successful finding the relevant
history for this issue?  What state should it be in?

Either that, or we should treat it as an unresolved issue, and vote on
close with no action.....

-Eric.