Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Issue 2 proposal v12

David Booz wrote:
> Thanks Anish,
>
> I agree that the URI (and the assertion NS) are independent, and in no
> way did I intend to mean that either of them be kept in sync with future
> assembly namespace URI changes. It clear that they have independent
> lifecycles from Assembly NS and from each other. It was purely a
> suggestion and I'm fine either way. For someone with an organized mind
> like myself, it looks odd to start out with different URIs, but maybe
> that's just me.

Looking at the most common relationship URI, it is:
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/reply

and the WS-A NS is http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing

we could follow the same pattern. Since the relationship URI is not a
NS, OASIS' NS URI guidlines don't apply. So something like
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200903/wscallback

I don't have a strong preference either way, although the 'ns' in the
URI does bother me (so a mild preference for keep the existing one).