Subject: Issue 2 proposal v14

Attached.

The changes I have made from v13 are:
1) s/200712/200903/g to sync up with the assembly PR NS
2) s/\/200812//g -- this is for the relationship URI. I don't think we
need a date component in here. This would avoid any confusion wrt the NS
URIs. In fact the recent trend is to not include the date in the NS URIs
either. See WS-Policy NS URI. I know OASIS has a NS guideline which has
YYYYMM in it, but this isn't a NS URI, so the policy doesn't apply.
3) I changed the wordings for the listener case (based on Mike's
suggestion). It reads as follows:

"When a service that offers a bidirectional interface is invoked,
depending on the semantics and/or implementation of the service, it is
possible that the service might invoke the callback interface before the
forward operation ends. In such cases, it is necessary for the binding
on the reference-side to be listening for callback request(s) from the
service, before the forward operation request is sent on the wire to the
service, and continue listening as long as callback requests are
expected. It is possible that before the response to the forward request
is sent a response to one or more callback requests are required by the
service."

I'm hoping that we can close the issue on the call.

SCA-bindings-issue2-proposal-v14.doc