Subject: Issue 25 inlined proposal

Per today's concall discussion, I have created a proposal for issue 25
using CD02 as the basis.

Specifically:
1) I left points 1, 2 from the previous proposal and 2.1 from the chat
in section 5.
2) Moved the requirements regarding optional attributes and elements to
section 2. Note that the original proposal talked only about
@wsdli:wsdlLocation, @wsdlElement, and <endpointReference>, which seemed
like a strange thing to do. So I have made a statement about all the the
optional attributes and children elements.
3) Moved the requirement to support wsdl 1.1 bindings for soap 1.1/1.2
over http to section 2.6. The wordings are tweaked along the lines of
what Eric was suggesting. I also replaced the NS with the appropriate
prefix.
4) The requirements regarding intents are moved to section 2.8.
5) In addition, I have added three requirements to section 5. These
requirement were not part of the original proposal. They are about what
the runtime must do when it encounters a <binding.ws> element in a
composite, constrainingType or a componentType that does not conform to
the schema. The requirements are very similar to the conformance
requirements specified by the assembly and BPEL conformance section. If
you think these requirements should be in a different section, please do
let me know. I didn't find a suitable section and figured aligning with
assembly and BPEL spec would be a good thing.
6) Updated the references to include the needed references.
7) Updated the prefix table.

Comments?

sca-binding-ws-1.1-spec-cd02_issue25-proposal.doc