Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Groups - sca-binding-ws-1.1-spec-cd02-issue61-rev2.docuploaded

Unfortunately my review comments on the previous version crossed with
this update.  Here are my updated comments for this version:

  1. Section 1, third paragaph: Change [WSDL] reference to [WSDL11].
     As this stands, it is ambiguous because the [WSDL] reference
     includes both WSDL 1.1 and WSDL 2.0.

  2. Section 1.2: Remove WSDL 1.1 spec from the [WSDL] reference and
     change the name of this reference to [WSDL20].

  3. Section 2: In bullet describing wsdlElement, first paragraph,
     replace the sentence "This attribute points to the specified
     element in an existing WSDL document." by the following
     normative statement: "This attribute MUST point to an element
     in an existing WSDL document [WSDL11]. [BWSxxxxx]"

  4. Section 2: In bullet describing wsdli:wsdlLocation, replace
     the sentence "The use of this attribute indicates that the
     WSDL binding points to an existing WSDL document." by the
     following normative statement: "If this attribute is used, the
     @wsdlElement attribute MUST also be specified. [BWSxxxxx]"

  5. Section 2: In bullet describing wsdli:wsdlLocation, replace
     the [WSDL] reference in the final sentence by [WSDL20].

  6. Section 2.2: Replace the first sentence by the following
     normative statement: "When binding.ws is used on a service or
     reference that is not defined by interface.wsdl, the SCA runtime
     MUST derive a WSDL portType for the service or reference from
     the interface using the rules defined for that SCA interface
     type. [BWSxxxxx]"

  7. Section 2.3, last sentence: Replace "rules that SHOULD be used"
     by "rules that are used", as suggested by Simon's comment.

  8. Section 4: The second last sentence contains a non-RFC2119
     "optional".  Remove the whole sentence, as the paragraph is
     complete and clear without it.

  9. Section 4.2.1: Replace second-last paragraph by:
     For an SCA service or reference element, the portType from the
     service or reference's interface or derived from the service or
     reference's interface MUST follow either the rpc-literal or
     document-literal pattern [BWS40004].

10. Section 4.2.2: Change the fourth bullet to:
     Either the document literal or rpc literal pattern, depending on
     the service or reference interface as described in section 4.2.1:

11. Section 4.2.2: Change the fifth bullet to:
     For SOAP 1.1 messages, the SOAPAction HTTP header described in
     section 6.1.1 of "Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) 1.1" [SOAP]
     represents the empty string, in quotes ("")

12. Section 4.2.2: Replace the second last paragraph by:

     When using the default transport binding rules, the SCA runtime MAY
     provide additional WSDL bindings, unless policy is applied that
     explicitly restricts this. [BWS40006]

13. Section 4.2.2: Replace the last paragraph by:

     When using the default transport binding rules with the rpc-literal
     pattern, the SCA runtime SHOULD use the structural URI associated
     with the binding as the namespace of the child elements of the
     SOAP body element. [BWS40007]

   Simon