Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Issue 25: updated proposal

Simon Holdsworth wrote:

> Anish,
>
> My only comment is that on line 354/355 the statement "MUST comply with
> all the applicable requirements specified in Section 2 of this
> specification"  limits all <binding.ws> xml document normative
> statements to section 2 - I'm not sure why we limit this to section 2 only.

Satisfying only the section 2 statements isn't sufficient.  The document
also needs to satisfy conformance statement BWS40004.  Perhaps this
statement is misplaced and should be moved to section 2.

One other minor nit: in section 5.1 (second paragraph), the [ASSEMBLY]
reference should be [SCA-Assembly].

   Simon