Subject: ISSUE 72: The qualifiers of the SOAP intent (1_1 and 1_2) should be definedto be mutually exclusive

I own AI (20090430-1) related to Issue 72 [1] from the April 30 telecon [2] to provide an updated proposal for ISSUE 72. Having re-read the minutes and reconsidered the JIRA proposal I have come to the conclusion that for this specific issue, the JIRA proposal is correct.

In the minutes from April 30, the objection to the proposal was related to the 1_1 qualifier not being an appropriate default qualifier. That comment is not actually in scope for this issue, but should be handled separately under another issue. My proposal does not change the default, it only makes the qualifiers mutually exclusive.

This completes my AI.

[1] http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-72
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32352/SCA%20Bindings%20minutes%202009-04-30.doc

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com