Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] [Issue 2] Inlined proposal v2

Anish,
As currently written, the conformance section requires that
implementations claiming support for the SCA Web Services
Callback Protocol MUST support both the "regular" flavor
defined in section 5 and the WS-MC flavor defined in section
5.1.  I thought the intention was to give these two flavors
equal status and allow implementations to support either or
both of them.

I also have a few editorial comments:

1. Lines 368-373 (in the PDF) are logically part of numbered
    item 1 in the list and should be indented so that they line up
    with numbered item 1.

2. In section 5.2.4, Table 2 should be an Example or Figure
    rather than a Table.

3. In section 6.2, change "Web Services Callback Protocol" to
    "SCA Web Services Callback Protocol".

4. The wording of the last sentence of the first paragraph of
    Appendix D is awkward.  I suggest the following:
    The forward interface and the callback interface both contain
    a single one-way operation.

   Simon