Subject: Re: BINDINGS-73 (was: Suggested wording for POLICY-83)

I updated the subject line, as this is now a BINDINGS-73 discussion.

Eric has presented some important use cases for preserving the current
rules in the WS Binding spec.  In addition, I think the following
should be allowed:

  1. A service with the unqualified SOAP intent, exposed using a
     SOAP 1.2 WSDL binding or WSDL port (specified via @wsdlElement).

  2. A reference with the unqualified SOAP intent that uses a
     SOAP 1.2 WSDL binding or WSDL port (specified via @wsdlElement).

   Simon