Subject: Word tip: Returning from a cross-reference link

After following a cross-reference link in Word using Ctrl-click,
there doesn't seem to be any easy way to get back to the source of
the link.  In Word 2007, the solution is to add the Back Arrow button
to the quick access toolbar, as described in the following post:

http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/Word/microsoft.public.word.docmanagement/2007-12/msg01224.html

I have added Back Arrow to my toolbar using these instructions, and
it works very well.

The Word 2003 equivalent seems to be the Web View toolbar.  I don't
have access to Word 2003 and I can't offer any guidance on this.

   Simon