Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] WS Binding CD02 rev1

Anish,
Here are my comments on the latest draft.

1. The colon following [BWS40005] in section 4.2.2 is not correct and
    should be changed to a period.  Also, [BWS40006] and [BRS40007]
    should not be a bulleted list.

    The default transport binding rules are defined in the previous
    bulleted list at the start of section 4.2.2.  This non-normative
    definition is followed by three normative statements BWS40005,
    BWS40006 and BWS40007 that refer back to the previous definition.
    These three normative statements are independent of each other and
    should not be linked together, either by a colon or by bulleted
    indentation.

2. The text for BWS20018 refers to the "semantics of this
    attribute".  When reading the standalone conformance statement in
    Appendix B, it isn't clear which attribute is intended.  This text
    should read "semantics of the @wsdli:wsdlLocation attribute".

   Simon