Subject: Agenda for Bindings TC call today

I will only be able to attend the first 30 minutes of the
Bindings TC call today.  I would like to request that the agenda
be ordered so that the following items are discussed in the first
part of the call:

  Conformance statements BWS40005, BWS40006 and BWS40007 in
  sca-binding-ws-1.1-spec-cd02-rev2.doc

  My proposed note to Mary about document names and URLs

Many thanks,
Simon