Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] WS Binding CD02 rev1

Simon Nash wrote:
> Anish,
> Here are my comments on the latest draft.
>
> 1. The colon following [BWS40005] in section 4.2.2 is not correct and
>    should be changed to a period.  Also, [BWS40006] and [BRS40007]
>    should not be a bulleted list.
>
>    The default transport binding rules are defined in the previous
>    bulleted list at the start of section 4.2.2.  This non-normative
>    definition is followed by three normative statements BWS40005,
>    BWS40006 and BWS40007 that refer back to the previous definition.
>    These three normative statements are independent of each other and
>    should not be linked together, either by a colon or by bulleted
>    indentation.

Fixed in CD02-rev3 (which isn't posted yet, but will be later).

> 2. The text for BWS20018 refers to the "semantics of this
>    attribute".  When reading the standalone conformance statement in
>    Appendix B, it isn't clear which attribute is intended.  This text
>    should read "semantics of the @wsdli:wsdlLocation attribute".

BWS20018 says:
"The semantics of this attribute are specified in Section 7.1 of WSDL
2.0 [WSDL20]. The value of the @wsdli:wsdlLocation attribute MUST
identify an existing WSDL 1.1 document."

Going by our conventions, I don't think the 1st sentence should be part
of BWS20018. I would like to suggest the following:
Leave the 1st statement as is, but remove it from BWS20018. BWS20018
would now read --
"The value of the @wsdli:wsdlLocation attribute MUST identify an
existing WSDL 1.1 document."

I'll make this change in CD02-rev3, please let me know if you disagree.