Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Document names and URLs

Simon,

I'm OK with not mentioning this option.

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com

Simon Nash <oasis@cjnash.com>

18/06/2009 21:25

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>, Simon Holdsworth/UK/IBM@IBMGB
cc
OASIS Bindings <sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
Re: [sca-bindings] Document names and URLs

Anish Karmarkar wrote:
> Simon Holdsworth wrote:
>>
>> Simon,
>>
>> Look OK; there's also the option that we leave the existing
>> documents/URLs entirely alone, and leave the old form latest URL
>> pointing at CD01 forever, although I think thats the least desirable
>> all round.
>>

> I agree that this is least desirable.
> Abandoning a 'latest URL', is not a good idea, it defeats the whole
> purpose of laving a latest URL.

Should I add this to the note (with the comment that it's least
desirable), or not mention it?

  Simon