Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Groups - sca-wsbinding-1.1-spec-cd02-rev6.pdfuploaded

One extremely minor nit, which we can certainly postpone until after the
PR vote:

I commented on this text before: "The SCA runtime MUST raise an error if
a web service binding is configured with a policy intent(s) that
conflicts with the binding instance's configuration." I previously
suggested that we change it to: "The SCA runtime MUST raise an error if
a web service binding is configured with any policy intent that
conflicts with the binding instance's configuration."

-Eric.