Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] JMS binding - optional binding property name

SimonN,

Both the name and type attributes are optional. The default value for
'use' is 'optional' so the declaration use="optional" on the name
attribute is redundant.

Simon Nash wrote:
> Am I missing something?  From this schema it looks to me like the
> "name" attribute is required and the "type" attribute is optional.
>
>   Simon
>
> Anish Karmarkar wrote:
>> I think this is a bug. I don't know what it would mean to have a
>> property without a name.
>>
>> -Anish
>> --
>>
>> Simon Laws wrote:
>>>
>>> As of JMS binding spec CD02 Rev 6 the BindingProperty structure is
>>> defined as:
>>>
>>> 922 <complexType name="BindingProperty">
>>> 923   <simpleContent>
>>> 924     <extension base="string">
>>> 925       <attribute name="name" type="NMTOKEN"/>
>>> 926       <attribute name="type" type="string" use="optional"
>>> 927       default="xs:string"/>
>>> 928     </extension>
>>> 929   </simpleContent>