Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] bindings xsd files, RDDL file update, diff files

Mike,

Do you know the answer to the previous version question for Assembly?  Was it a requirement that cd03 links to cd02 whereever it is, even if not formally published?  Or would it be OK for cd03 to refer to cd01 as the previous version?  Just seems strange that the Assembly CD03 should point to the document repository for the previous version.

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com