Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Conformace point highlight color

After printing all of these out on my mono laser printer, I like the
pale yellow the least of all (it isn't visible).

In order of visibility on my printout, from least visible to most visible:
  C20014 (pale yellow)
  C20006 (pale yellow)
  C20009 (green)
  C20013 (pale grey)
  C20004 (bright yellow)
  C20012 (bright yellow)
  C20011 (orange)
  C20003 (darker grey)
  C80002 (mid blue)
  C20008 (dark blue)
  C80001 (cyan)
  C20007 (cyan)

IMO, the pale yellow and green are too light to be visible easliy, and
the cyan, dark blue and mid blue are too dark.  This leaves pale grey,
bright yellow, orange and darker grey.

If bright yellow is not acceptable for some reason (not sure why),
my alternative choices in order of preference would be pale grey,
orange and darker grey.

However, I think the current bright yellow colour works better on
screen and in printouts than any of the other alternatives.

   Simon