Subject: RDDL doc for Callback Protocol policy assertion -- we don't needit

On last week's call, I asserted that we needed an update to the SCA
namespace RDDL and a new RDDL for the policy assertion NS. I was under
the mistaken assumption that we used a different NS for the policy
assertion than the main SCA NS
(http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200903).  Probably, because I
haven't quite gotten around to accepting the fact that the TC does not
want the callback protocol/assertion to be 'useful' independent of the
SCA specs (say to a non-SCA client of a service implemented using SCA
technologies) ;-)

In any case, the approved spec (section 5.3, appendix B and the stand
alone schema file) all make it clear that the assertion is part of the
main SCA NS.

What this means is that we don't need a new RDDL doc (for which I took
an AI last week) for the policy assertion NS -- we just need to modify
the existing main SCA RDDL to include the policy assertion schema. For
the future, perhaps include the policy assertion element in the
sca-bidning-ws-1.1-cdxy.xsd (?) itself.

I did send a request for the modification sans the policy assertion [1].
I'll send an updated request that includes the policy assertion schema.
If you disagree, please let me know ASAP, as I'm requesting the assembly
TC to discuss this on their weekly call tomorrow.

Apologies for the confusion on last week's call.

Thanks.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200907/msg00055.html