Subject: Re: Updates to SCA schema and RDDL file

Hi Anish,

   Yes, cd03-r1 would work fine - I just can overwrite the existing
file. Is it possible you could get that to me this evening? Or tell me
exactly what to use and I can make the necessary changes? I'd really
like to not hold up the review any longer.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.