Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Further thoughts on issue BINDINGS-85

Simon:
Let me analyze this from the other side i.e. what the reliability
intents map to in terms of the DIMS binding config params.
The Policy Framework defines 4 reliability intents.  Here is what, in my
understanding, they map to in
terms of DIMS delivery mode:

- atLeastOne: Persistent   (this is more than what is requested but that
may be OK)
- atMostOnce: Non-Persistent
- exactlyOnce (atLeastOnce+atMostOnce): Persistent
- ordered:  No appropriate config param.  Supported by the runtime.
So, two questions:
- Simon, is this what you suggested?
- Others, does this make sense?
All the best, Ashok