Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Thanks and goodbye!

Simon,

Its been a pleasure working with you on SCA, over a period of several years now.  Enjoy your vacation, and I hope we hear from you again in future.

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com

From: Simon Nash <oasis@cjnash.com>
To: OASIS Java <sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>, OASIS Assembly <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>, OASIS Bindings <sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 27/09/2009 22:02
Subject: [sca-bindings] Thanks and goodbye!

This week is the final week of my participation in the OASIS
Open CSA TCs.  I am taking a long vacation in New Zealand and
I won't be able to continue my involvement while I am there.

I have very much enjoyed being a member of the community working
on the SCA standards, and I look forward to seeing the completion
of version 1.1 soon.  All the best!

  Simon