Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Groups - SCA Bindings minutes 2009-10-08 (SCA Bindingsminutes 2009-10-08.doc) uploaded

Eric,

I was going to treat the editorial actions resulting from the comment as a single action item, but you are probably right that we should at least give each one an AI number so that we can track them and refer to those in the response (and not require the editors to apply all in the same draft).

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
To: Simon Holdsworth/UK/IBM@IBMGB
Cc: sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 12/10/2009 22:20

Hi Simon,

Minor comments on the minutes.

I have an action item (20091008-2) to append text, however, the minutes
are vague as to which text is meant.  Presumably it is the new text:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bindings-comment/200910/msg00002.html

Also, I notice that there do not appear to be any new action items
against the editors for the long public comment with multiple items.
Specifically, we had editorial action items for:
#1, #2, #3, #5, #6, #8, #9, #10, #11.

-Eric.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=34629

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34629/SCA%20Bindings%20minutes%202009-10-08.doc