Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Updates to spec/TA docs for JMS and JCA

Oops, cut and paste error, the JCA binding TA doc updates of course reflect the JCA cd03-rev1 updates not the JMS ones

Simon Holdsworth

From: Simon Holdsworth/UK/IBM@IBMGB
To: sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 29/01/2010 14:11

Folks,

As we've made good progress in resolving issues I've uploaded revisions of the JMS and JCA specs and TA documents that include all the resolved issues.  These resolutions impact the schemas for both bindings, I have not yet updated the .xsd files.

For JMS:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36153/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-cd03-rev1.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36154/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-cd03-rev1.pdf

This revision contains updates as per the resolutions to:

BINDINGS-48

BINDINGS-83

BINDINGS-85

BINDINGS-90

BINDINGS-93

BINDINGS-94

BINDINGS-96

BINDINGS-97

BINDINGS-98

BINDINGS-103

BINDINGS-108

BINDINGS-109

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36157/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-test-assertions-wd04.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36158/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-test-assertions-wd04.pdf

This revision corresponds to all the updates made in sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-cd03-rev1

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36151/sca-jcabinding-1.1-spec-cd03-rev1.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36152/sca-jcabinding-1.1-spec-cd03-rev1.pdf

This revision contains updates as per the resolutions to:

BINDINGS-88

BINDINGS-89

BINDINGS-107

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36155/sca-jcabinding-1.1-test-assertions-wd04.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36156/sca-jcabinding-1.1-test-assertions-wd04.pdf

This revision corresponds to all the updates made in sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-cd03-rev1

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair, AT&T and Boeing Lab Advocate
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com