Subject: JMS CD03-rev1 with proposed updates for issues 95, 105, 106

Folks,

As per our discussion on Thursday, here's an updated copy of the latest revision of the JMS binding spec with the proposed updates to resolve BINDINGS-95, 105 and 106.

All marked updates pertain to the resolution of these issues; there was also a broken reference in cd03-rev1 which I've fixed here as an aide-memoir.

I've made some additional editorial changes at the places where the original normative statements were removed, to point to the rules defined in the new sections. I've also clarified that the user property elements provide the name and type of the user properties, and included "selector" as one of the URL paramaters with specific semantics.

Regards, Simon

sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-cd03-rev1-issues95+105+106.doc